PREORDER NOW! We will start shipping this item on March 15, 2021!
The FURY SERIES AK-47 Rifle Case is a 42" long hard rifle case that is injection molded for strength. Equipped with perimeter pillars for added durability, this lightweight rifle case comes with Mil-Spec Pre-Cut high density 2.2 pound polyethylene foam. This foam is impervious to cleaning oils as well as moisture. FURY SERIES cases have 6 molded holes for secure locking, are ATA Specification 300 II Rated and designed to be stackable. We've included wide latches so you can easily open and close the AK-47 rifle case. And best of all, the Pre-Cut foam will fit virtually any AK-47 build design.
- BUILT TO LAST - Due to it's sturdy construction, this AK-47 hard rifle case will protect your firearm against the elements and any rough blows thrown at it. The Mil-Spec Pre-Cut foam will insulate and protect your AK-47.
- MADE IN USA - The FURY SERIES AK-47 Rifle Case is Proudly Made in the United States.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - At TactTuff, we only make the highest possible quality products and stand behind them. If you do not like the Rifle Case for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.
|Exterior:||42" L x 16" D x 5" H
|Interior:||40" L x 13.75" D x 5" H|
|Airline Approved:||ATA Specification 300 II rated|
|Origin:||Made in USA|
|Designed For:||AK-47/74 Rifles|
Standard Shipping (3-6 Business Days)
Our Standard Shipping with either USPS or UPS is typically 3-6 Business Days after an order has been received for items in stock. (This time frame is estimated and IS NOT guaranteed by USPS/UPS or TactTuff.com. Weather may delay shipments.)
Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business Days)
Our Expedited Shipping through UPS is typically 2-3 Business Days after an order has been received for items in stock. (This time frame is estimated and IS NOT guaranteed by USPS/UPS or TactTuff.com. Weather may delay shipments.)
Additional Shipping Information
1. TactTuff is currently only shipping to the 50 United States in America and APO/FPO Addresses. For inquiries regarding international shipments, please call (208) 996-3651 or email email@example.com.
2. Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.
3. For any issues regarding your shipment, please call (208) 996-3651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions about returning an item, please call (208) 996-3651 or email email@example.com. Items purchased from TactTuff.com may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase provided the following is satisfied:
1. Merchandise is in resalable condition with original packaging
2. Item purchased was not on clearance at the time of sale
HOW TO DO A RETURN
1. Place the item into a sturdy shipping package
2. Please ONLY Include the items for which the prepaid return label was provided
3. Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories
4. Complete and include the return form
5. Place the enclosed shipping label on the package
PLEASE NOTE: The original shipping charges incurred in your purchase are generally not refundable as part of your return, unless the item was defective or was not as described or pictured.
DID NOT RECEIVE A PREPAID RETURN LABEL
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call (208) 996-3651
Shipping or Delivery Errors, Damage Due to Shipping or Delivery, Missing Items
If you receive an order that arrives damaged, incomplete, please email email@example.com or call (208) 996-3651 within three days of receiving the item to report the error or damage.
Damaged and Defective Returns
If the return is a result of damage or defect, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
In the event that any of these occur, all details of the damage or defect need to be clearly noted on all copies of the BOL (Bill of Lading) and Delivery Receipt upon your inspection during your delivery in order for us to assist you with a return or replacement. In addition, we must be notified within 3 days.
Damage or Defects Found After Delivery and Inspection
If your shipment looks fine at delivery, but you notice damage or a defect after the carrier leaves, immediately contact Customer Service here to report the situation.
Make note of the following details:
1. Package Condition
2. How it was received (left at front door, signed for, etc.), and description of the damage
Please do the following:
1. Take several pictures showing the affected area(s)
2. DO NOT discard any of the shipping box or packing materials.
3. DO NOT discard the product itself because it may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the item and report on the damage.
4. DO NOT ship the item back to Sportsmans.com without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item claim per the shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.