The DONT TREAD ON ME Pistol Gun Cleaning Mat is a 17" gun cleaning mat depicting the Gadsden Flag. This mat allows you to fully disassemble your firearm with plenty of extra room for your cleaning tools and other supplies. The surface is a dye-sublimation print that is waterproof, oil-resistant, scratch proof and will not fade. The DONT TREAD ON ME Gun Cleaning Mat is a permanent print that is very clear and will not fade or scratch over time. The backing is a vulcanized non-skid rubber which ensures that it will stay in place at all times. This gun cleaning mat rolls up easily and can be kept anywhere. The DONT TREAD ON ME Gun Cleaning Mat is made in the USA and comes with 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- BUILT TO LAST - All TactTuff Gun Mats are waterproof and oil-resistant and printed using Dye-Sublimation which is a permanent print that will not fade, will not scratch, waterproof and is oil-resistant.
- EASY TO USE - The DONT TREAD ON ME Gun Mat can be put anywhere in your garage or work area and with the vulcanized non-skid rubber backing, it will stay anywhere you put it.
- OVERSIZED DESIGN - This gun mat is 11" and 17" giving you more than enough space to clean your gun, lay out all of your parts and lay out all of your cleaning tools and supplies.
- MADE IN USA - This DONT TREAD ON ME gun cleaning mat is proudly Made is the USA.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - At TactTuff, we only make the highest possible quality products and stand behind them. If you do not like the DONT TREAD ON ME gun mat for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.
History of the Gadsden Flag
The Gadsden Flag was designed during the Revolutionary War by Christopher Gadsden who was a leader during the South Carolina Patriot movement. The flag depicts a coiled timber rattlesnake that is ready to strike with the words "DONT TREAD ON ME". This flag is now commonly associated with 2nd Amendment rights as well as limited government.
|Size:||11x17" Oversized Surface|
|Thickness:||2.5mm (~1/8" thick)|
|Backing:||Non-skid vulcanized rubber backing|
|Surface:||Smooth polyester fabric, oil-resistant, waterproof, fade proof, scratch proof|
|Printing:||Dye Sublimation Print, permanent and easy to read|
|Origin:||Made in USA|
|Designed For:||All Pistols|
Standard Shipping (3-6 Business Days)
Our Standard Shipping with either USPS or UPS is typically 3-6 Business Days after an order has been received for items in stock. (This time frame is estimated and IS NOT guaranteed by USPS/UPS or TactTuff.com. Weather may delay shipments.)
Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business Days)
Our Expedited Shipping through UPS is typically 2-3 Business Days after an order has been received for items in stock. (This time frame is estimated and IS NOT guaranteed by USPS/UPS or TactTuff.com. Weather may delay shipments.)
Additional Shipping Information
1. TactTuff is currently only shipping to the 50 United States in America and APO/FPO Addresses. For inquiries regarding international shipments, please call (208) 996-3651 or email email@example.com.
2. Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.
3. For any issues regarding your shipment, please call (208) 996-3651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions about returning an item, please call (208) 629-0932 or email email@example.com. Items purchased from TactTuff.com may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase provided the following is satisfied:
1. Merchandise is in resalable condition with original packaging
2. Item purchased was not on clearance at the time of sale
HOW TO DO A RETURN
1. Place the item into a sturdy shipping package
2. Please ONLY Include the items for which the prepaid return label was provided
3. Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories
4. Complete and include the return form
5. Place the enclosed shipping label on the package
PLEASE NOTE: The original shipping charges incurred in your purchase are generally not refundable as part of your return, unless the item was defective or was not as described or pictured.
DID NOT RECEIVE A PREPAID RETURN LABEL
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call (208) 629-0932
Shipping or Delivery Errors, Damage Due to Shipping or Delivery, Missing Items
If you receive an order that arrives damaged, incomplete, please email email@example.com or call (208) 629-0932 within three days of receiving the item to report the error or damage.
Damaged and Defective Returns
If the return is a result of damage or defect, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
In the event that any of these occur, all details of the damage or defect need to be clearly noted on all copies of the BOL (Bill of Lading) and Delivery Receipt upon your inspection during your delivery in order for us to assist you with a return or replacement. In addition, we must be notified within 3 days.
Damage or Defects Found After Delivery and Inspection
If your shipment looks fine at delivery, but you notice damage or a defect after the carrier leaves, immediately contact Customer Service here to report the situation.
Make note of the following details:
1. Package Condition
2. How it was received (left at front door, signed for, etc.), and description of the damage
Please do the following:
1. Take several pictures showing the affected area(s)
2. DO NOT discard any of the shipping box or packing materials.
3. DO NOT discard the product itself because it may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the item and report on the damage.
4. DO NOT ship the item back to TactTuff.com without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item claim per the shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.