The MOLLE Visor Panel is the perfect car visor for any vehicle looking to have easy and accessible items at their fingertips while driving. This tactical visor organizer comes equipped with MOLLE panel for easy storage access, 2 loops for pens or other similar items, 3 transparent inserts for organization and a MOLLE patch panel to attach your favorite morale patch.
Our MOLLE Visor Panel is one of our best-selling tactical accessories. This tactical visor organizer fits any vehicle perfectly being 11.8" x 6.3" and secures easily to your sun visor with elastic Velcro straps.
MOLLE Visor Panel Features
- EASY TO USE - Our MOLLE Visor Panel can be installed in your car in under 10 seconds giving you ultimate tactical visor organizer for your vehicle.
- BUILT TO LAST - Made with 600 Denier Nylon for worry-free scratches and tears on everyday use. This material is water-resistant if you happen to have a spill on it while driving somehow.
- MOLLE COMPATIBLE - The MOLLE Visor Panel has a MOLLE webbing panel so you can attach other MOLLE items like small bags or sunglass cases.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - At TactTuff, we only make the highest possible quality products and stand behind them. If you do not like the MOLLE Visor Panel for any reason, you can return it for a full refund.
MOLLE Visor Panel Specifications
|Size:||11.8" long x 6.3" high
Standard Shipping (3-6 Business Days)
Our Standard Shipping with either USPS or UPS is typically 3-6 Business Days after an order has been received for items in stock. (This time frame is estimated and IS NOT guaranteed by USPS/UPS or TactTuff.com. Weather may delay shipments.)
Expedited Shipping (2-3 Business Days)
Our Expedited Shipping through UPS is typically 2-3 Business Days after an order has been received for items in stock. (This time frame is estimated and IS NOT guaranteed by USPS/UPS or TactTuff.com. Weather may delay shipments.)
Additional Shipping Information
1. TactTuff is currently only shipping to the 50 United States in America and APO/FPO Addresses. For inquiries regarding international shipments, please call (208) 996-3651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.
3. For any issues regarding your shipment, please call (208) 996-3651 or email email@example.com.
For any questions about returning an item, please call (208) 629-0932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Items purchased from TactTuff.com may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase provided the following is satisfied:
1. Merchandise is in resalable condition with original packaging
2. Item purchased was not on clearance at the time of sale
HOW TO DO A RETURN
1. Place the item into a sturdy shipping package
2. Please ONLY Include the items for which the prepaid return label was provided
3. Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories
4. Complete and include the return form
5. Place the enclosed shipping label on the package
PLEASE NOTE: The original shipping charges incurred in your purchase are generally not refundable as part of your return, unless the item was defective or was not as described or pictured.
DID NOT RECEIVE A PREPAID RETURN LABEL
Please email email@example.com or Call (208) 629-0932
Shipping or Delivery Errors, Damage Due to Shipping or Delivery, Missing Items
If you receive an order that arrives damaged, incomplete, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 629-0932 within three days of receiving the item to report the error or damage.
Damaged and Defective Returns
If the return is a result of damage or defect, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
In the event that any of these occur, all details of the damage or defect need to be clearly noted on all copies of the BOL (Bill of Lading) and Delivery Receipt upon your inspection during your delivery in order for us to assist you with a return or replacement. In addition, we must be notified within 3 days.
Damage or Defects Found After Delivery and Inspection
If your shipment looks fine at delivery, but you notice damage or a defect after the carrier leaves, immediately contact Customer Service here to report the situation.
Make note of the following details:
1. Package Condition
2. How it was received (left at front door, signed for, etc.), and description of the damage
Please do the following:
1. Take several pictures showing the affected area(s)
2. DO NOT discard any of the shipping box or packing materials.
3. DO NOT discard the product itself because it may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the item and report on the damage.
4. DO NOT ship the item back to TactTuff.com without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item claim per the shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.